I611 : Strategic Trend Bullet Briefing
Each class member will compile a Bullet Briefing (no longer than 5 minutes and 15 seconds) of a topic from his or her area of expertise under a selected Strategic Trend. The final Bullet Briefings will be evaluated by the class members as defined in Week 8. Each member will then vote on the top three briefings. The authors of the top three briefings will receive K-credits and their briefings will be placed in the Issachar Data Base.
The final grade for the course will be awarded by the TA.
Length of Class
This class is scheduled for 7 weeks. Login and click on “All Courses” in your “My Courses” block.
Log in to the Campus to enroll in this class. Each class has its own schedule and may or may not be currently available.
Purchase a Koinonia Institute Membership to start this class. Each class has its own schedule and may or may not be currently available.
Koinonia Institute Online offers these benefits not found in Self Study:
- Community Learning Environment – Interact with other students studying the same material to help you learn.
- Unit Quizzes – Take online quizzes to keep your studying on track and measure your learning.
- Paced Learning – Online classes are paced to fit into your busy schedule and provide a focused, guided Bible study.
- Discussion Boards – Ability to discuss studies with students and facilitators.
The weekly format of an online class is:
- Watch or listen to the weekly assignment from your materials (typically one hour).
- Go to the class forum and answer two discussion questions and then reply to at least one of your classmates’ responses.
- Take the quiz online. (Multiple Choice, True/False, Matching etc.)
- The class will end with a final exam - usually around 100 questions.
- Each class varies in length – 4 weeks up to 24 weeks.